||Due to forcasted weather and tempurature we will be hosting this rehearsal virtually.
Spring has sprung and with warm weather comes in person rehearsals! We're going to be outside, weather permitting, under the bridge on Main Street in Yarmouth. Visitors welcome! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or meet us under the bridge for a fun evening!
Guidelines for a safe rehearsal:
- All singers will rehearse wearing face coverings that cover the mouth and nose.
- All singers will rehearse in a socially distanced configuration, with at least six feet between singers.
- If you need to remove your mask for any reason please step away from the rehearsal space.
- This includes: Drinking water, switching masks, taking a "mask break", etc.
- This should be done alone, away from all other singers and not as a group break.
- Please follow the Maine State Mask Mandates while in the public space.
- All singers will take a break from the “bridge space” after 30 minutes.
- This allows for the air to become renewed.
- Director will advise what happens during that “break” time.
- All guests must agree to follow all the member guidelines for rehearsal.
- All singers must sign a liability waiver.
- If you signed one in Fall 2020, you don’t need to sign a new one.
- If you are feeling sick or have had a fever within the last 24 hours please stay home.
- People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting